Now that summer is almost here, it’s time for protein pops! Try this Garden of life recipe with plant protein.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Sport Plant Protein Vanilla or Chocolate
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ½ banana
- 2 tbsp plain coconut yogurt
- ½ cup watermelon
- ¾ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup unsweetened oatmilk or hempmilk
- Blend together the protein layer ingredients then pour into Popsicle molds about ¾ of the way up.
- Place in freezer for 40 minutes.
- Make the fruit layer by blending all the fruit layer ingredients together then pour on top of the protein layer, place sticks in and freeze again for at least 4 hours before serving.